Monday, April 16, 2012

Why My "Green" Blog Is Different?

As I plunge into my new found passion for saving the planet and eliminating chemicals from my daily routine while saving every penny possible I think to myself, "what makes me so different from other "green gurus?".

There are tons of "go green" blogs and pages but I feel I'm different. My goal is to become completely chemical free and to save a penny whenever possible but all the pages do that too.
So, why am I different?

I feel I'm different because:

I make myself the guinea pig.
I try any and all ideas/tips/recipes for at least a week before sharing them
I only share ideas/tips/recipes if they work 100%.
     (however, I will post some if they work but not to my satisfaction)
I try to stay simple
Ask and I will do my best to provide


I  I think I'm different because I will do the work for you. If you are looking for a "green" method but not sure what works just send me a message. I'll will research and do some good old fashion trial and error until I find the answer.Sometimes the only answer is to use a little more "elbow grease" and others are as simple as a little vinegar and baking soda. My head is full of green knowledge but it is hard for me to just sit down and write it all down. I will share my knowledge as I use it. For example, lately I've been trying to revamp my laundry soap recipe. As soon as it is all squared away I'll share it. I've also been thinking about a pet soap to keep those tiny pest off my animals and out of my house. It takes me at least two weeks to research, make, and try my recipes and tips so patience is key.

Come see Green & Simple's Facebook page for updates and photos of the greeness that is my life!

1 comment:

  1. Since i am a crazy pet lover, i don't want to use any soup for my dog. At least pet soap or organic pet shampoo is what i recommended. I usually get it from http://www.papillonproducts.com.au/ FYI

    ReplyDelete